ISO 37001 Anti-bribery Management System
ISO 37001 is the new international standard designed to help organizations implement an anti-bribery management system. It specifies a series of measures your organization can implement to help prevent, detect and address bribery.
Designed to be integrated into your organization’s existing management processes and controls, ISO 37001 also follows the common ISO structure for management system standards, for easy integration with ISO 9001 for example.
The requirements specified by ISO 37001 address two key areas:
- Bribery by the organization, its personnel or business associates for its own gain
- Bribery of the organization, its personnel or business associates in relation to its activities
The benefits of a certified ISO 37001 Anti-bribery Management System
ISO 37001 certification enables you to protect and preserve the integrity of your organization by:
- Opening your organization to external scrutiny of the effectiveness of your anti-bribery policies and processes
- Demonstrating compliance to relevant legislation such as the Bribery Act 2010
- Collaborating with stakeholders to monitor and manage risk throughout your organization and supply chain
- Ensuring that suppliers, sub-contractors and agents are committed to anti-bribery best practice
- Office No. 31, Sai Prasad Akruti Nirman, Akruti Trade Center, MIDC, Road No. 7, Near ESIC Office, Andheri (East) 400093 Maharashtra India