ISO 10004 – Quality management – Customer satisfaction
ISO 10004 provides guidance in defining and implementing processes to monitor and measure customer satisfaction.
By identifying customer expectations and satisfaction data; gather customer satisfaction data and monitor their on-going satisfaction; and provide feedback for improvement of customer satisfaction
The international standard series ISO 10000 can be used by any organizations no matter what type, size or product.
Benefit of implementing ISO 10004 “Customer Satisfaction “
- Obtain information on new expectation
- Resolving complaints to the satisfaction of the complainant and the organization
- Identify trends and therewith eliminate causes of complaints
- Customer-focused approach to resolving complaints
- Encourage personnel to improve their skills in working with customers
- Identify customer expectations
- Office No. 31, Sai Prasad Akruti Nirman, Akruti Trade Center, MIDC, Road No. 7, Near ESIC Office, Andheri (East) 400093 Maharashtra India