As a transport and logistics operator, it’s important that you deliver a high-quality service, on time, no matter what the circumstances.
From cars and lorries on the road to ships and aircraft, ISO standards can help you put systems in place that guarantee an efficient and high quality service – on time, every time.
Supply chain is a system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
Supply chain activities involve the transformation of natural resources, raw materials, and components into a finished product that is delivered to the end customer.
Certification for the Transport and Logistics industry
There are many advantages that the Transport and logistics sector can enjoy from certification, including:
- Integrated enterprise resilience
- Improved supply chain performance
- Systematized management practices
- Identify way to improve efficiency through better management
- Cut costs through improved efficiency
- Meet organizational safety and social responsibility targets
- Increases the organization’s credibility