ISO 50001 Energy Management System
Used by large and small organizations across the world to manage and reduce energy use and costs, ISO 50001 is an excellent framework to help implement an energy management system (EnMS).
From large retailers to smaller manufacturers and small businesses, the standard offers organizations the opportunity to become more resilient against energy costs and availability.
Whether you’re interested in certifying to ISO 50001 to reduce costs, comply with legislation or increase your sustainability, implementing the standard provides a systematic approach to achieving all three.
What are the benefits of ISO 50001 Energy Management?
- Identify and Manage the risks surrounding your future energy supply
- Measure and monitor energy use to identify where to improve efficiency
- Improve overall performance to cut energy consumption and bills
- Reduce carbon emissions and meet government reduction targets
- Demonstrate environmental credentials to increase tender opportunities
- Office No. 31, Sai Prasad Akruti Nirman, Akruti Trade Center, MIDC, Road No. 7, Near ESIC Office, Andheri (East) 400093 Maharashtra India